Have you ever found out that when you open a new folder it is always opening in a new window. It is quite frustrating. In this article I will show you how to correct this problem.
1. The easiest way to fix this problem is to open the File explorer icon on the task bar.
2. Click on “View” – “Options” – “Change folder and search options“.
3. Under “Browse Folders“, select “Open each folder in the same window“.
4. Click on “Apply” and then on “OK“.
This should hopefully fix the problem.
In case this doesn’t, then may be your system file is corrupted so you need to scan and check for this problem.
1. For this open the “Command prompt” as an administrator.
2. Type the following command in the command prompt.
3. Now your system starts to be verified and if anything is corrupted system file checker tries to solve this problem.
Hopefully this should fix this problem.