Google chrome has its own default font like Times New Roman for Standard Font, Times New Roman for Serif Font, Arial for Sans-Serif font. If you want to change the font and wish to keep according to your choice then you can do it.
1. Open Google chrome.
2. Click on “Menu” and then on “Settings”.
3. Scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings”.
4. Under “Web content”, click on “Customize fonts”.
5. Under “Standard font”, select which font you want, then click on “Done”.
6. Also for “Font size”, you can also select medium, small, and very large whichever you want.
That’s all now the font size and the font type has been changed for your Google Chrome Browser.