When you installed WordPress in bluehost for the first time you may have received a randomly generated password by WordPress, some thing like this DX88X… Now I understand that it’s very difficult for us to remember this password even though it may be secure. So How can I change it so that I can make it easier to understand.
It’s a very easy process.
Below are the steps.
- Log into your WordPress admin account by typing something like this “www.yourwebsitename.com/wp-admin“
- Enter your user name and password.
- On the left pane under “User” select “Your Profile” and click on it.
- Now scroll down and you will get a place where you can type in the new password. Retype again to confirm it.
- Then click on “Update Profile” button.
- Now your password is changed.