If in any case you have forgotten your own WiFi password then you can always find out what it is. Below I will show you three ways by which you can find your own WiFi password.
1. First Method
1. Right click on “Internet connection” icon on the system tray on the taskbar.
2. Open “Network and sharing Center“.
3. Click on Connection name.
4. Click on “Wireless properties” button.
5. Click on “security” tab.
6. Click on “Show characters“. You need to be logged in as an administrator for seeing the password.
6. Now you will be able to see your WiFi password.
2. Second Method (Using Command Prompt)
The next method is by using command prompt.
1. Search for command prompt and then run it as an administrator.
2. Now type this command “netsh wlan show profile name=kundandamak key=clear” in the command prompt. Please note that after profile name you need to enter your network name. My network name is kundandamak.
3. Then you will get a window where you will see the password for your network name.
3. Third Way (Logging into your router)
You can also log into your router and find your WiFi password. You need to enter the IP address of the router to log into them . Now different routers may have different IP address. I have linksys router and the ip address for it is 192.168.1.1
1. Type the ip address of the router in the address bar of the browser.
2. Now you need to enter the user name and the password for the router to log into it.
3. Click on Wireless tab and then on Wireless security tab. Now if you have other router beside Linksys then settings may be little bit different.
4. You can see the password inside “Passphrase” text box.
Please note that it is very important that you don’t let other people hack and find your WiFi password. For that it is very important for you to have strong password. It should consists of symbols, letters and numbers.
Change your password from time to time. If you feel that your password is hacked then you have to immediately change it.