There are two ways by which you can do this.
First of all is to browse to the software folder in the start menu and click on uninstall option in it.
- Click on “Start” button and select “All programs“
- Click on the software folder and you may get an option for uninstalling it.
- Click on uninstall. You may be asked to have a permission for removing it.
For practice purpose I have “Driver max” software from my computer.
You may not always have this option for every software. So follow the below step if you want to remove it it another way as it works for all the software installed.
- Go to “Control panel” of windows.
- If you have “category view” selected for control panel, Click “uninstall a program.”
If you have “small icons” or “large icon” view selected then click on “Programs and features.”
Then you will get a box listing the software installed. You can see the version, size and the date on which it was installed.
- Select the program which you want to uninstall and click on “uninstall” menu at the top or right click any software and select uninstall from the menu.
- Now you just need to follow the wizard box for uninstalling the software.
Hope this helped you.