Your desktop may have very big icon size which you may not like. In this article today we will see how to make desktop icons smaller.
A. Chang view size of icons
1. Right click on Windows desktop.
2. Select “View“.
3. Select “Medium icons” or “Small icons” to make the desktop icons smaller.
B. Change the resolution
Make sure that you have the recommended resolution for your desktop monitor or your laptop.
1. Right click on the screen and select “display settings“.
2. Click on “Advanced display settings“.
3. Select the highest or the recommended resolution to decrease the size of the icons.
C. Change the size of texts and icons both
1. Right click on desktop and then click on “display settings“.
2. Make sure that the slider is on the left side which is 100% recommended.
D. Use the mouse to make the icons smaller
Press “Ctrl” button and roll the middle wheel of your mouse button down to make the icons smaller
How to make icons smaller in mac
1. Click on “View” and then select “Show View options“.
2. Drag the slider of “icon size” to the left to make the icons smaller. Also drag the slider of “Grid spacing” to the left to make the icons come together.