Is your computer giving you problem. One easy way to fix is to restore computer to an earlier point of time. But be aware that some of your installed programs may be uninstalled from the computer. Click here to find out how you can create a restore point.
Following is the step for system restore.
- Click on Start button and type “system restore” on the search box and then press enter.
- The “System restore dialog box” opens up.
- Click on “Next“
- Now you can see the list of available restore points.
- You can also see a check box for showing more restore points.
- You can also click on “Scan for affected programs” to see which programs which will be uninstalled.
- Then click on “Next” and on “Finish“.
- Now your computer will be restored to the particular period of time.