Do you want to send a message to another computer using the Same Wi-Fi network ? If yes then in this tutorial you will see an easy way to do this. For this you need to download and install a software called “Bassline WinPopup” in all the computers. You need to make sure that the workgroup name should be same on all the computers.
- Right click on computer icon on the desktop and then click on “Properties“.
- You can see the workgroup name for your computer. In the above picture the workgroup name is “WORKGROUP“. If you want to change the name of the workgroup then you have to click on “Change settings” button.
- Click on “Change” button shown below to change the workgroup name.
- Change the name of the workgroup by clicking in the text box below workgroup and enter the same name for all of the computers.
Once you make sure that all of the computers have the same workgroup name then you install Bassline Winpopup in all the computer using same WiFi then run it in any one of the computer.
- You will get an instructional message send to you by Bassline winpopup.
- Now if you want to send a message to another computer then click on “Message” and then select “Send message“.
- Right click on Workgroup and refresh so that you will see all of the computers using same WiFi.
- Double-click on the computer name e.g “KUNDANDAMAK” in my case so that it appears in the middle box.